MAGNETIC LIQUID TRAP
Magnetic Liquid Traps, [Magnetic Liquid Filters] is designed to remove contamination in Ferrum from liquid and semi-liquid materials with various viscosity, keeping materials pure and protecting the equipment. Insulation [I Style] Magnetic Liquid Traps have sandwich that could be filled with heat insulation materials namely oil and water meeting the insulation difficulties of liquid passing via the traps. It is a perfect option to remove contamination in ferrous from jams, chocolate, syrups, jams and many more.
- Comes with various styles for the usage of variant materials.
- Comes up with maximal magnetic strength that could reach 13000GS for normal [N Style] and 8000GS for ease cleaning [E Style].
- Comes with standard working temperature at ≤ 80℃, and maximal working temperature that could reach 350℃ as and when needed.
- Installation with ease, separation and cleaning using bolt plate, ferrule, uneven head, flange and many more.
- Comes up with 316L or 304 stainless steel for pipeline material
- Perfectly designed magnetic settings to ensure maximal magnetic effect without impediment in liquid flow.