MAGNETIC GRATE – SQUARE / ROUND SHAPE
Magnetic Drawers are broadly used in field of chemicals, ceramics, food, pharmacy, rubber, plastic, mining, dyestuff, and environmental protection, that are designed to remove scraps in Ferrum from dry powder, graininess and strip materials namely grain, sugar, tea and many more.
- The extreme magnetic strength could reach 12000GS for normal [N Style] magnetic drawers and 8000GS for ease cleaning [E Style].
- Entry square/round flange is offered to fit each customer’s needs for installation with ease.
- Comes with standard working temperature at ≤ 80℃, and maximal working temperature that could reach 350℃ as and when needed.
- The drawer’s magnetic grid with single or different lines can be made relying upon the client’s necessities.
- 316L or 304 stainless steel is offered for any pipeline materials.