Reduce Fire and Explosion Risks
Using infrared detectors, the BS&B SparkEx Spark Detection and Extinguishing System, searches for elevated temperature particles. When hot material is detected, the BS&B SparkEx System provides many options to manage the ignition risk:
- Activate water spray nozzles placed downstream of the detection point of hot particles.
- Activate automated shut-down of the process to end the feed of combustible material.
- Provide a signal to activate other control devices shut-off valves.
The BS&B SparkEx Spark Detection & Extinguishing System operates in a continuous automatic mode with all of its critical circuits supervised to raise an immediate alarm in case of application difficulties.
- Uses highly accurate type SDN or SDD Sensors for spark detection as well as flames, and hot particles
- SDN/SDD Sensors activate control circuits connected to the automatic water extinguishing module
- The extinguishing module extinguishes sparks and hot particles
- Production continues while the BS&B SparkEx System extinguishes sparks
- Power Plants