The DMN-WESTINGHOUSE DL dust lock is of a specially designed for filter applications. It can be used with dust filters, cyclones, product separators and dosing systems. The universal flanges are on both sides of the valve are drilled to PN10 and can be used for round-round, square-square and square-round connections. The inlet throat is square, therefore accommodating both round and square outlets frorn the vessel that has to be discharged. The sheer angle inlet minimizes product bridging. The outlet throat of the valve is round so that one can discharge into either a round or square connection.The DL range of valves are available with inlet sizes of 200, 250 and 300 mm and respective capacities of 6, 8.5 and 19 ltr/rev.
- Minimum air leakage
- Rotors are available with adjustable polyurethane or fixed chamfered mild steel blades
- Suitable for both round and square counter flanges
- Ex-stock delivery for standard executions
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available, specifications up to Group II Category 1D-2GD
- Flameproof versions suitable to handle St2 products available