FIRE PROTECTION OF PAINTING BOOTHS
While working with painting systems there prevail high probability for fire or explosion initiation in many industrial sectors.
A complete range of products and services related to spray booths protection starting from manufacturing, delivery to final assembly process is available with us. We minimize the fire risks avoiding the widespread damages to technology systems and the very high expensive systems related.
• Quick response time of optical detectors
• Very effective in extinguishing fire by directly spraying
• Multiple options of complete flooding extinguishing
• Efficient to prevent the flame propagation inside a pipe
• Customized solutions for best effect
• Modular systems – configurable system components usage
• Affordable and economical solution
• Intelligent detectors to eliminate false activations for usage in possibly explosive atmosphere
• Extinguishing non-corrosive medium leaving no sign of residues and is machines friendly
THE CAUSES OF FIRES IN PAINT SHOPS AND SPRAY BOOTHS:
• Painting materials that are flammable
• Inadequate electrical grounding for painted products
• Allowing electrical voltage on the spray guns in link with flammable particles
• Paint materials sedimentation in the spray booth, cyclones or filters
• The development of explosive atmosphere because of painting material accumulation
FUNCTION OF THE SYSTEM
High sensitive detectors recurrently monitor all risky spots in the spray booth. In circumstance where an ignition source arises, the detector interrupts its radiation and after assessment by a control unit, the extinguishing is triggered. The control unit is also interlinked with the paint line control system, thus shuts down spraying equipment for stopping added delivery of flammable substances into the secured areas. Thus, the developing fire in spray booth is very swiftly and skillfully extinguished by the RSBP protection system, and line production can be reestablished in a very quick interval. Only such a protection can reduce the costs and downtimes damaged by the fire.